posted by anki at 10:07 AM
way cool---I hope you and your brother have a great time together.I miss the Weimar Office
yes, we had a great time. the (my) big brother watches me, regardless of where i am and will be.are you in bloomington?i miss the weimar office, sometimes - how it used to be_
I'm in B'ton, enjoying fine weather and young deer.
hahah, you are enjoying young deer - i hope you mean it sexually
two baby deer have been born around my house in the last week--one of the mothers has been quite aggressive.
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home
.wherever my feet go.
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen
5 Comments:
way cool---I hope you and your brother have a great time together.
I miss the Weimar Office
yes, we had a great time. the (my) big brother watches me, regardless of where i am and will be.
are you in bloomington?
i miss the weimar office, sometimes - how it used to be_
I'm in B'ton, enjoying fine weather and young deer.
hahah, you are enjoying young deer - i hope you mean it sexually
two baby deer have been born around my house in the last week--one of the mothers has been quite aggressive.
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home